Jordan & Jordan offers a wide range of technology assessment programs to ensure that your firm meets client expectations and regulatory requirements.
Jordan & Jordan’s understanding of the complex and changing interrelationships of technology, market structure, regulation and competition provides a unique perspective and sustains our ability to assist broker dealers, exchanges and other market participants in ensuring their platforms and processes properly support requirements for electronic trading, matching, reporting, clearing and settlement and other mission critical activities.
Our consultants draw from years of market experience and knowledge of industry best practices to provide clients with rational, practical recommendations and implementation-ready plans for improvements in any aspect of the business process or technology. With expertise across instruments and the trade lifecycle from pre-trade through execution, settlement and asset servicing, our comprehensive perspective of the markets helps you achieve your company goals.
Process and/or technology reviews we have conducted for numerous firms include:
- SIP data analysis
- Evaluation of trade data with CTA, UTP and OPRA feed data to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Market Quality analysis across all US NMS exchanges providing key metrics such as % time, size and value at the NBBO.
- Direct feed latency analysis.
- Security controls testing
- Assess the effectiveness of your firm’s security control implementations based on industry standards such as NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, ISO 27001 and CIS.
- Ensure compliance with SEC rules.
- Market Data Distribution Platforms
- OMS/EMS Vendor Assessment
- FIX connectivity and Order Routing